• Add me on Facebook
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Subscribe to my feed

Sep 8, 2010

Deerhunter’s New Video Helicopter: from their forthcoming album Halcyon Digest

Drench yourself in the slow-dripping nostalgic juiciness of this new track from four-piece ambient-indie outfit Deerhunter from their forthcoming album Halcyon Digest. It sounds different to anything on Microcastle (2007/8) one of the great independent releases of that year: deliciously so. I for one, can’t wait to get a dose of the album in its entirety. It’s the culmination of the four members: Bradford Cox (also of Atlas Sound), Moses Archuleta, Josh Fauver and Lockett Pundt; after various other friends stage-lefting out of the line-up over the years.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hot!