• Add me on Facebook
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Subscribe to my feed

Aug 10, 2010

Kate Moss to Release her own Jam Line


















When I first read this news I imagined 'Jam' was the name for her new TopShop collection, but alas no, Kate Moss is actually releasing a line of the sugar infused fruity spread entitled "Kate’s Damson Jam".

"It started as a hobby, but she's taking it a lot more seriously after glowing feedback from friends and family. She's hoping her plum conserve will be a hit with the public." A reliable (unnamed) source told the Sun.

She has been discussing distribution with TopShop’s Sir Philip Green, and considering the massive chain store has its own confectionary section – it could well be the perfect fit!

Is anyone thinking what I’m thinking…who is taste testing the stuff?

No comments: