• Add me on Facebook
  • Follow me on Twitter
  • Subscribe to my feed

Aug 5, 2010

Gaga Goes Naked for Vanity Fair Cover – What’s Left to See?

Once you’ve taken all of your clothes for a music video it’s hard to imagine that there would be any further one could go – as it turns, out there is - the cover of Vanity Fair! Lady Gaga posed nude, flashing a peace sign with some very 70’s styled (and well placed) tussled blonde locks.

In an interview for the magazines September Issue, she admits she abstains from having sex (or so she says) to keep her creative juices flowing.
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone, they’re going to take my creativity from me ...” she says.

If Gaga’s creativity equates to removing your clothing in public then how is removing your clothing in the bedroom going to hinder it? (she could use it as rehearsal time)

It all sounds a little bit contrived to me. Do you think Gaga has developed this outward facade to such an extent that she has forgotten who she really is? Every action seems to be so pre-meditated, you have to wonder whether she has any fun any more!

No comments: